Amanda-Users

ideal amanda.conf configuration

2004-07-23 18:39:41
Subject: ideal amanda.conf configuration
From: Sergio A Lima Jr <sergioajr AT ig.com DOT br>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:35:48 -0300
Dear friends,

I'm have dificulties for create and manager back-up with amanda server.

My problems: I not get ideal configuration for running back-up.

My scenary:

        1. Back-up server machine running GNU/Linux kerner 2.4 and file system
type ext3. Tape device is SONY and model: SDT-2000E, with tapes of the
2GB uncompressed (single slot).

        2. Is necessary running back-up 3 every time this week and incluind
rotine of the back-up 3 servers.

        3. The volum total of the files is approximate 22Gb.

Someone have ideas of the create a amanda.conf file?

Thank's a lot.

Best regards.

P.S.: Please, sorry my bad english...
[]'s
--
Sergio A Lima Jr <sergioajr AT ig.com DOT br>