Amanda-Users

Filesystems >12 GB

2004-07-02 03:37:06
Subject: Filesystems >12 GB
From: "Madhvi Gokool" <madhvin AT yahoo DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:27:25 +0400
I have a >15GB filesystem that cannot fit on one tape. So as per the
disklist example in the amanda package, I break the filesystem into <12 GB
chunks as follows : -

sa03  /terrasky/tslibrary/  {
        # all directories that start with [h-m]
        user-tar
        include "./[a-f]*"
        } 1
sa03  /terrasky/tslibrary/  {
        # all directories that start with [n-u]
        user-tar
        include "./[g-z]*"
        }
I get the following error message

[amanda@sa01 MonthlySet1]$ amcheck -s MonthlySet1
"/usr/local/etc/amanda/MonthlySet1/disklist", line 22: duplicate disk
record, previous on line 17
"/usr/local/etc/amanda/MonthlySet1/disklist", line 26: dumptype
custom(sa03:/dev/hdc1/tslibrary) already defined on line 17
amcheck: could not load disklist /usr/local/etc/amanda/MonthlySet1/disklist

Can anyone help me in determine what could be wrong with this config.  I
changed the second sa03 entry to sa03.terra.terrasky.mu and I get no error
messages.

Thanx
madhvi