Amanda-Users

Re: amdump: request timed out.. already read FAQ & troubleshooting

2004-04-29 04:16:08
Subject: Re: amdump: request timed out.. already read FAQ & troubleshooting
From: Kris Vassallo <kris AT linuxcertified DOT com>
To: Arne.Briesenick.ext AT deutsche-boerse DOT com
Date: 29 Apr 2004 01:12:52 -0700
/tmp has 1.8 GB free (all other partitions have plenty of space as well)
and I did a dig on the name as well as checked the /etc/hosts file and
the correct information comes back from both of them.
I have tried to start amdump as the user amanda by running "amdump
DailySet1" and I get the same thing kicked back to me in the email with
no errors coming back to me on the terminal.