Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover

2004-04-28 19:42:56
Subject: Re: amrecover
From: noe <nejat_onay.erkose AT int-evry DOT fr>
To: jon AT jgcomp DOT com, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:40:18 +0200
Hello Jon,
Sorry for late reply and thank you for your help. I guess there is a problem with the amanda version that I am using. Therefore I will uninstall this version and install a newer version. This version of amanda might not be supporting virtual tapes concept. The version I am using is not able to execute the code chg-multi. Thanks again,
   Best wishes Nejat.