Amanda-Users

[OT] stupid question: amanda company references?

2004-04-22 03:27:33
Subject: [OT] stupid question: amanda company references?
From: Kristian Rink <krink AT pm-planc DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:19:06 +0200
Hi all,...

...after our amanda installation works pretty smoothly right now
(thanks to all those around here who were of very much help during
getting this done!), I'm left with a slightly non-technical,
probably rather stupid question which, somehow, is important as I am
doing documentation of that project: Since our company's
administration is _very_ interested in knowing who else uses the
software we use, so I am searching for sort of a list of companies,
institutions,... that successfully run amanda to store their
valuable data. On amanda.org, there ain't such a thing; so, whoever
you are out there: If you're using amanda, do you mind telling me
which company you work for, in which business you are and what
amounts of data you use to back up using amanda?

Thanks and bye,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden