Amanda-Users

Problems while amanda is running !?

2004-04-20 07:19:18
Subject: Problems while amanda is running !?
From: Oliver Simon <osimon AT picturesafe DOT de>
To: AMANDA <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:11:57 +0200
Hi group !

Maybe anyone can help me solving this problem or had the same probs ?
After running amanda for quite long time without any problems, the following
messages crop up in my mails every morning.
Can anyone help ?
The only thing we changed, was to put a new switch online, that has
GBit-Capabilities.
The mail every morning really looks shi$&, because of 272 DLE´s and not a half
of them can be done without problems.

-<snip>

hal        /var lev 1 FAILED 20040420[could not connect to hal]
hydra      /opt lev 0 FAILED 20040420[could not connect to hydra]
helena1    /boot lev 0 FAILED 20040420[could not connect to helena1]

-</snip>

Were great, anyone had a hint !

Greetings, ...oliver