Amanda-Users

Re: selfcheck reply timed out

2004-03-24 14:00:38
Subject: Re: selfcheck reply timed out
From: Jonathan Dill <jfdill AT jfdill DOT com>
To: Pablo Quinta Vidal <qvidal82 AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:50:52 -0500
Maybe there are some "zombie" amanda processes hanging in the
background.  Try looking at "ps" to see if any processes need to be
killed.  Look at the files in /tmp/amanda on the server and the clients
to see if there are any clues.  Try rebooting and see if the problem
still persists.

--
Jonathan Dill <jfdill AT jfdill DOT com>