Amanda-Users

assistance

2003-10-26 18:16:27
Subject: assistance
From: "adigard dada taylor" <adigard20 AT juno DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:11:10 +0100
Dear Sir,

My proposal to you will be very surprising, as we have not had any personal
contact before. However, I sincerely seek your confidence in this transaction,
which I propose to you as a person of high calibre, with transparent and honest
track record.

Let me first start by introducing myself properly to you. My name is Adigard
Dada Taylor a son and heir to Ex-President Charles Taylor, the former President
of the Republic of Liberia. I am currently in the Netherlands as a political
refugee. I got your address from the network directory, I apologize if I
infringed on your privacy. You may know that my father, Ex-President Charles
Taylor faced serious opposition from the LURDS Army (Liberia United for the
Restoration of Democracy), the security and safety of my father was not
guaranteed following serious support given to the rebels by the International
Community.

The American government gave my father ultimatum that he should vacate the
office as the president, which he adhered to before serious military actions
would be taken against him. At the moment he his presently in [calabar] Nigeria
as a political refugee.  Based on these developments, the various foreign banks
accounts owned by my father are already being investigated and that of
Switzerland already being frozen.

In view of this very unpleasant development, the sum of US$10million was
secretly moved to a private security vault for safe keeping and presently, he
has confided in me with the task of seeking a very reliable and honest person
that will receive these funds into his/her account for the future survival of
him and his family since he cannot presently deposit or transfer the funds in
his name or that of his family members due to the present situation in our
country. He may likely face ?war crime? charges as declared by the United
Nations in respect of his alleged involvement in the civil war in Sierra Leone.

This money arose from various compensation he received from companies that were
involved in the sale of rubber, timber, mining and sale of diamonds. He has
instructed me that whoever is willing to be of assistance will be compensated
with 20% commission, while 5% will be set aside to defray any expenses incurred.

The 75% will be for my father Ex-President Charles Taylor, as the principal
owner of the funds. Part of his share will be invested in your country in any
venture with your advice. If the proposal is okay by you, please as a matter of
urgency, contact me on this my private email: + adigard21 AT juno DOT com
<mailto:adigard21 AT juno DOT com>  and my direct fax number is: +31-619- 096-
415. Comprehensive details of this transaction will be unfolded to you as soon
as I receive your prompt response.

Awaiting your kind gesture to assist us in this regard.

Sincerely,

Adigard Dada Taylor.

N.B: Check out this website for more info:
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2963086.stm
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2963086.stm>