Amanda-Users

Mutually Beneficial

2003-10-23 18:35:15
Subject: Mutually Beneficial
From: "Mr iyang" <iyang_2003 AT 123 DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:33:23 -0700
Attn: President/CEO/SIR/MADAM

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP -STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Firstly, I must solicit your confidentiality. This is by virtue of it's
nature as being utterly "confidential" and  Though I know
that
a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and
worried,
but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. A
bold
step taken shall not be regretted I assure you.
I am Mr iyang and I head a seven man tender board in charge of contract
awards and payment approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a
reliable
and reputable person to handle a very confidential business
transaction,
which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account
requiring maximum confidence. My colleagues and I are top official of
Federal
Government Contract Review and Award Panel. Our duties include
evaluation,
vetting, and approval for payment of contract jobs done for the Federal
Ministry of Aviation(FMA) etc. We are therefore soliciting for your
assistance
to enable us transfer into your account the said funds. Our country
looses
a lot of money everyday that is why the international community is very
careful and warning their citizens to be careful but I tell you "a
trial
will convince you".The source of the fund is as follow: During the last
military regime here in Nigeria, this committee awarded a contract of
US$400
Million to a group of five construction firms on behalf of the Federal
Ministry
of Aviation (FMA)for the supply and installation of landing and
navigational
equipment in Lagos and Port Harcourt International Airports. During
this
process my colleagues and I decided among us to deliberately over
inflate
the total contract sum of US$420.5 Million with the aim of sharing the
remaining sum of US$20.5 million.The government has since approved the
sum of US$420.5Million for us as the contract sum, but since the
contract
is only worth US$400M the remaining US$20.5 Million is what we intend
transfer to a reliable and safe offshore account,we are prohibited to
operate
foreign account in our names since we are still in Government. Thus,
making
it impossible for us to acquire the money in our name right now, I have
therefore been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues to look
for
an oversea partner into whose account we can transfer the sum of
US$20.5Million.My
colleagues and I have decided that if you/your Company can as the
beneficiary
of this funds on our behalf, you or your company will retain 20% of the
total amount (US$20.5Million) while 75% will be for us (officials) and
the
remaining 5% will be used in offsetting all debts/expenses incurred
during
this transaction We have decided that this transaction can only proceed
under the following condition
(a) Our conviction of your transparent honesty and that you treat this
transaction
with utmost secrecy and confidentiality
(b) That upon Receipt of the funds you will release the funds as
instructed
by us after you've removed your share of 20%. Please acknowledge the
receipt
of this letter using the above e-mail address. I will bring you into
the
complete of this transaction when I've heard from you.
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated as we are already
behind
schedule for the financial quarter. Please do be informed that his
business

transaction is 100% legal and completely free from drug or money
laundering.
Only trust can make the reality of this transaction.

Best regards,

Mr iyang

Note;iyang_2003 AT tiscali.co DOT uk