Amanda-Users

Re: FAILED [[parse of reply message failed]]

2003-10-23 13:38:52
Subject: Re: FAILED [[parse of reply message failed]]
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT iro.umontreal DOT ca>
To: "Yeates, Stephen [Heanet]" <stephen.yeates AT heanet DOT ie>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:31:52 -0400
I Stephen,

Newer client should be compatible with older server.
Could you send the amandad.<timestamp>.debug on the client for the
sendbackup services.  I would like to see the reply message.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: martineau AT iro.umontreal DOT ca
Département IRO, Université de Montréal