Amanda-Users

Re: Help, Strange Error !!

2003-10-22 14:35:19
Subject: Re: Help, Strange Error !!
From: <kend AT xanoptix DOT com>
To: <gjohnson AT trantor DOT org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:31:29 -0400 (EDT)
I had something very similar to this happen with my AIT-2 changer when it had
to be reset to company defaults.  Unbeknownst to me, the default tape for the
changer (drive? I don't remember) was DLT -- and, when it didn't find AIT-2
tapes, it complained bitterly, but not with any error that was obvious.  If
you've done anything "interesting" to your changer/drive lately, you just
might want to make sure it's still configured correctly.

$.02,

Ken D'Ambrosio
Sr. SysAdmin,
Xanoptix, Inc.