Amanda-Users

Re: more doubts

2003-10-17 04:47:07
Subject: Re: more doubts
From: "Rohit" <rohit AT genetechindia DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:10:12 +0530
Hey paul, that's the culprit I guess. This is the tapetype which
I'm using in amanda.conf:

define tapetype HP-DAT {
    comment "DAT tape drives"
    # data provided by Rob Browning <rlb AT cs.utexas DOT edu>
    length 1930 mbytes
    filemark 111 kbytes
    speed 468 kbytes
}

Btw, how do I get these details for my tape? What I use is
HP-DAT DDS3 (C5708A) 12/24 GB tape.

Thanks!

Rohit