Amanda-Users

Amanda & Samba

2003-10-10 13:44:22
Subject: Amanda & Samba
From: Archie Warnock <warnock AT awcubed DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:40:16 -0400
It appears to me that amanda can only back up entire Samba shares - not individual subdirectories of the shares. At least, I can't find a way to specify specific subdirectories in cases when the entire share is too big to back up. Any tips on how to finesse the size issue? I'm kinda resisting the notion of making each subdirectory a separate share, just for backup purposes...

--
Archie

-- Archie Warnock                       Internet: warnock AT awcubed DOT com
-- A/WWW Enterprises                    http://www.awcubed.com
--       As a matter of fact, I _do_ speak for my employer.