Amanda-Users

Important

2003-10-08 18:08:26
Subject: Important
From: "Dr.OLU JACOBS" <olujacobs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:01:36 -0700
My Dear Friend,

 First I will like you to take your time to go over this mail carefully and
with patience. Please, this is a matter of urgency, this is because I need your
help and I need it very quickly too.

 At this stage I will like to introduce my self. I am Dr. Olu Jacobs. I am 51
years old, a Nigerian.Today I am formally retired as the personal
accountant to the late head of state of this country Late General. Sani
Abacha. Since his demise things have never been the same for us who served
under his regime. I cannot leave the country for now because the present
government is still investigating huge amounts of funds embezzled by the Late
Head of State and remains hostile to his family and properties.

Shortly before his death the General gave me a very huge amount of money to be
transfered to an off-shore Security Company abroad and this I did with the help
of his eldest son Mohammed Abacha who was recently released from detention for
human rights violations. In any case the funds was successfully transfered and
it is currently in a safe deposit abroad. All the papers to legally claim the
funds is with my attorney for security porposes and the amount involved in this
transfer is US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Dollars).

The present government of my country has so far recovered most of the funds
transfered by the Late General but they do not and will not have access to this
one. This is because the funds is not in a bank like the others already
recovered but rather, in a security company and all documents relating to it's
existence completely unknown except by me.

I have thought about this and I have decided to invest this funds
abroad,preferably in your beautiful country and later settle with my family
there when all this is over. However, for now I sincerly want your help in the
area of investment opportunities in you country. In Research, Real estate and
properties, computers and other things that will bring real  returns for my
investment worth.

Please, can you help me by recieving the funds as the beneficiary?. There is no
risk involved as the funds is already out of Nigeria. All you need is just the
papers to put forward before the Security company and the funds will be
released to you promptly. These papers I am ready to send to you as soon as I
hear from you with personal information about your self.
 Please, be informed that you will be compensated with 30% of the funds
upon collection if you agree to help me, and the rest we can put into
business.

I await your urgent response. I will fill you in with more information when I
have heard from you. Please do furnish me with your phone and fax numbers when
responding.

Thanks and God bless you as I look forward to your favourable reply.

 Yours sincerly,

 Dr.OLU JACOBS