Amanda-Users

Re: index files missing on non-flushed backups

2003-10-07 20:20:44
Subject: Re: index files missing on non-flushed backups
From: Tomas Maly <tomas_maly AT financialcircuit DOT com>
To: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: 07 Oct 2003 17:14:29 -0700
tapecycle on the Diff backups (tuesday-friday) is 1 tapes.
tapecycle on Full backups (sundays) is set to 3 tapes.

Perhaps the tapecycle 1 erases other files?

Ultimately, my goal with two configurations and a tapecycle of 1 on the
diffs is that i want to be able to take a full backup on weekends (I
want it forced), yet on weekdays, do differential backups, but ON THE
SAME TAPE (i.e., there are two labels, Diff0000 and Full0000).

Any clues as to how i can get such done?

--
Tomas Maly <tomas_maly AT financialcircuit DOT com>