Amanda-Users

Re: Dumper Patch Problem

2003-10-07 12:46:52
Subject: Re: Dumper Patch Problem
From: Jim Summers <jsummers AT bachman.cs.ou DOT edu>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: 07 Oct 2003 11:42:32 -0500
I think my patch file is not correct.  I tried the command recommended
and got the following:
[root@backup amanda-2.4.4p1]# patch -p1 < dumper-patch
patching file server-src/dumper.c
patch: **** malformed patch at line 4: error("can't get login name for
my uid %ld", (long)getuid());

I don't have the actual file that Jay mentioned in the archives.  So I
did a cut/paste from the message to build the file.

Suggestions / Ideas ?

Thanks again,
jim

--
Jim Summers <jsummers AT cs.ou DOT edu>
University of Oklahoma - Computer Science