Amanda-Users

BUSSINESS PROPOSAL

2003-10-02 17:03:25
Subject: BUSSINESS PROPOSAL
From: jokabila AT survivormail DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:55:55 +0200
May i solicit your confidencia in this transaction,

 I am PRINCE JOHNSON KABILA , a cousin to the late LAURENT DESIRE KABILA the
president of the Congo democratic (CDR) who was assassinated on the 16th
January 2001 in Kinshasa. We were all held in the city of Lubumbashi in the
Southeastern province of Katanga. Lived with the late LAURENT DESIRE KABILA in
the Hilltop palace in Kinshasa until his untimely death, which resulted, to
serious confusion in the Hilltop.

During the confusion that ensued in the Hilltop palace, My Mother (MRS MARY
KABILA JOHNSON was privileged to remove one of the three (3) trunk boxes which
was meant for the Three Countries (Zimbabwe, Angola and Namibia) helping late
PRESIDENT LAURENT DESIRE KABILA to fight the rebels in the Northern province of
CDR. Each boxes contain Thirty Two Million United States Dollars (U$32M).

The money is for the purchase of Military Hardware and for the Up-Keep of the
Foreign Soldiers helping Late LAURENT DESIRE KABILA in the Civil War. At my
mother disposal now she has one Trunk Box, which contains Thirty Two million
United States Dollars (U$32M) in the Security vault for safe keeping in Accra
Ghana.

The money was the proceed of Diamond Sales which the rebels group has been
fighting to gain access which resulted in the Killing of innocent citizens and
destruction of properties.Please if you can assist us in safeguarding and
investing this money in any profitable business under your strict supervision,
please send your reply to the above address and please also include your
Telephone number for easy contact, we are presently living in Accra Ghana as
apolitical asylum.

Your benefit and entitlement will be discussed and agreed upon.
Waiting for you as safekeeping of the money has become very cumbersome on us.

Yours Faithfully,
PRINCE JOHNSON KABILA