Amanda-Users

next of kin.

2003-06-28 23:36:04
Subject: next of kin.
From: "Musu2003 AT hotletter DOT com" <Musu2003 AT hotletter DOT com>
To: musu2003 AT hotletter DOT com
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 05:31:41 +0200
From: Barrister Musu Muhammed
Fax:234-1-4401041

Attn:The president,

I am Barrister Musu Muhammed, a solicitor at law.

I am the personal attorney to late Mr. Robert Chapman the African Area Director of SIL

International, who unfortunately died in the crash of Kenya Airways Flight 431 in Abidjan, Ivory

Coast, January 30 2000. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this
website,news.airwise.com/airlines/archive/2000/kenya2000.html and also in this website,
where Chapman's company talked about his death in the Kenya crash. You shall as well find the

pictures of Chapman and his wife there. Mr. Chapman Hailed from Hamilton, Ontario
Canada.

Since the death of Chapman, I as his personal attorney, have made several enquiries to locate his

only surviving relation, without any
success. I came across your name and contact on the course of my personal searching for

Chapman's relations, so I decided to contact you for this project. I am contacting you to assist in

repatriating and securing the wealth left behind in a fixed deposit account by Robert, before they

get confiscated or declared unserviceable by AfriBank where my client operates an account worth

$USD7.5 Million Dollars. The board of AfriBank has issued me a notice that after 2 months from

now and no next of kin shown up for the claiming of the said funds, the funds will be confiscated

and declared unserviceable. Since I and my team

have been unsuccessful in locating Robert's relatives for sometime now,it on this note that I seek

your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner, so that

the proceed of this deposit valued at $USD7.5 Million Dollars can be released to you for our

disbursments.

I and my team have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum,opon sucessful remittance of funds

into your bank account,5% has been set aside to cover all expeses incurred both local and

international, during the course of this transfer.,while 70% will be for me and my team.All requires

is your honest cooperation to enable us see this business successful. I guarantee that this will be

executed under
a legitimate arrangement which will protect you from any breach of the law. Robert was a very

good man and it is not wise for me to allow
his hard earned wealth to be stolen by the greedy directors of AfriBank.Further details awaits your

response by email. PLEASE, TREAT
THIS PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET. Do not hesitate to include your private phone and fax

number,when replying this proposal,you can also email me on this alternative email

address:musu2003 AT go DOT com

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Musu Muhammed(Esq)

For your free e-mail service go to http://www.hotletter.com