Amanda-Users

Re: holding disk 2GB

2003-06-15 17:08:01
Subject: Re: holding disk 2GB
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: "Gregor Ibic" <gregor.ibic AT intelicom DOT si>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:05:21 -0400
On Sunday 15 June 2003 16:24, Gregor Ibic wrote:
>I have a 100GB holding disk, and chunks set to 0GB

tar or dump?  i've seen a rumor or 2 that dump, some versions has a
limit but I'm not an expert on dump, I don't use it. tar-1.13-25
doesn't to my knowledge have such a limit.

Please don't do a total clip of the old message, leave enough that the
context of the discussion is clear, please.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: