Amanda-Users

Re: warning Bugbear.B virus

2003-06-11 10:43:00
Subject: Re: warning Bugbear.B virus
From: JC Simonetti <simonetti AT echo DOT fr>
To: gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:40:29 +0200
Right, right...
Would be difficult for me to be infected by Windows viruses, since the OS on my
personal computer (the one I'm using right now to send this email) is based on
a 2.4.19 linux kernel :-)
But it is also right i should have tar'ed my attachments since I know that
Outlook and maybe Exchange often get rid of ".bat" attached files...

Sorry guys, update your antivirus software, it is too paranoid... ;-)