Amanda-Users

RE: NEC autoloaders

2003-06-11 01:19:20
Subject: RE: NEC autoloaders
From: "Tien That Ton" <tien.that.ton AT tandberg DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:12:42 +0200
This is the changer with one SCSI ID for the drive and one SCSI ID for the
robot. It essentially has 10 slots, if barcode reader is installed then it
drops to 9 slots (slot number 10 is used for reading the barcode). For the LTO
version it has the same specs as the DLT drive. There is also an SDLT version.

mtx should work with the autoloader, although I haven't personally tested this
yet.

Tien Ton