Amanda-Users

Re: NEC autoloaders

2003-06-10 13:05:54
Subject: Re: NEC autoloaders
From: Jay Lessert <jayl AT accelerant DOT net>
To: Tom Brown <tom.brown AT goodtechnology DOT com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:01:41 -0700
On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 04:38:09PM +0100, Tom Brown wrote:
> > Has anyone had any experience using LTO autoloaders from NEC and amanda?
> >
> > Specifically this one
> >
> > http://www.nec-cebit.com/products/LL0101H.asp
>
> if nobisy has had any joy with these autoloaders can anyone recommend a LTO
> autoloader to work with amanda that has about 8 tapes?

Chances are nobody had ever heard of it before, I hadn't.

As far as changers go, if it works with mtx, it will work with Amanda
(through chg-zd-mtx).  Check out the compatibility list at
http://mtx.badtux.org/.

--
Jay Lessert                               jay_lessert AT accelerant DOT net
Accelerant Networks Inc.                       (voice)1.503.439.3461