Amanda-Users

TRANSFER OF FUNDS(Read Carefully)

2003-06-02 12:28:39
Subject: TRANSFER OF FUNDS(Read Carefully)
From: "Malam A." <malamaygrse23 AT latinemail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:25:22 +0100
President/Ceo

Dear Sir,

I hope this email meets you well; my name is Malam A. my father died some
months ago.  He had and left me US$25.5 Million dollars(Twenty Five Million
Five Hundred Thousand dollars) kept in a Fixed Deposit account.
I plan to transfer this money to your safe account through the banking system.
I am a bit young and cannot access a foreign account; this is why I need your
help.
There is too much pressure on me here and I just want to leave my country and
settle down in Europe or America or anywhere else.
Where i can invest in this sum safely, Can I trust you? Will the funds be safe
with you? Will you help me? For your efforts and help I will gladly give you
30% of the total amount.10% will be used for any expenses that may occur during
the process.60% will be for me. My direct secure Telephone Number is:
2289444155. In case you need to reach me by phone or if you have any questions
call me or send me an email please leave your telephone and fax number and I
will get back to you. This business must be dealt with total confidentiality.
Will you help? If you do not want to assist me or this email might come at a
bad time, I sincerely apologize and please do not be offended by it. Thank you
for reading my letter.

 Regards

Malam A.
My secure email: malamag AT uymail DOT com