Amanda-Users

Re: Qualstar TLS-4480 barcode reader

2003-06-02 10:05:21
Subject: Re: Qualstar TLS-4480 barcode reader
From: Jason Edgecombe <jedgecombe AT carolina.rr DOT com>
To: Ron Snyder <snyder AT roguewave DOT com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:02:30 -0400
Hi there,

I just got a new Overland Data Neo2000 LTO-2 30-tape library. I found your post on creating barcode labels for tapes.

Does is matter what data the barcode contains. For example, can I create a barcode that reads "DailySet1-01" through "DailySet1-30"

  Do you know if the Avery L7656 labels will work with LTO2 tapes?

Sincerely,
Jason Edgecombe

Ron Snyder wrote:
Thanks!  That's one that I wasn't even aware of.

-ron