Amanda-Users

Re: List of files on tape

2003-03-26 10:41:45
Subject: Re: List of files on tape
From: Matt Hyclak <hyclak AT math.ohiou DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:12:31 -0500
On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 01:53:10PM +0100, Dalton Hubert enlightened us:
> Hi,
>
> when i make a backup in the night, and then i want to know which files are
> on the tape, what i have to do?
>
> I just want to have _full_ list of directories and files in it.
> It is possible to log this in a log file?

If you have indexing turned on, you should get some files in
/var/lib/amanda/DailySet1/index/hostname/diskname that contain a list of the
files backed up on the date the file specifies (e.g. 20030325_0.gz)

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak
Department of Mathematics