Amanda-Users

Re: ACLs

2003-03-10 10:38:36
Subject: Re: ACLs
From: tobias.bluhm AT philips DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:17:42 -0500
Check your acl package to see if it supports recursive fetch/restore. If
it does, just before dump time, do a recursive getfacl , redirected to a
file. After a tar restore, you can use your listed acls file to restore
the acls.

I currently don't use this method ( on RH7.3) , but I'm headed that way.

--
toby bluhm
philips medical systems, it support, mr development, cleveland ohio

Adam Smith <adam.smith AT sageautomation DOT com>
Sent by:
owner-amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
03/09/2003 06:55 PM
Please respond to adam.smith