Amanda-Users

Re: Solaris 8 Overland Tape changer config

2003-03-03 15:56:52
Subject: Re: Solaris 8 Overland Tape changer config
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Nigel Barker <nigelb AT muscat DOT com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:37:12 -0500 (EST)
I may have been missing something in my config - something
like an environmental variable, but I found that I wasn't
able to run chg-zd-mtx successfully unless I was in the
directory with the data information.

That is, I configured amanda such that the chg-zd-mtx.* files
where in the amanda config directory (/usr/local/etc/amanda/config)
but the script was in the default /usr/local/libexec directory.

In my case it was a matter of not locating the config files and
I see from your execution line that you where probably in .../libexec.