Amanda-Users

RE: whitespaces in disk names

2003-02-27 10:25:06
Subject: RE: whitespaces in disk names
From: "D. Keith Higgs" <dkh2 AT cwru DOT edu>
To: Gilles Bourcy <gilles.bourcy AT synlog DOT com>, amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:54:35 -0500
I would try a couple of other things.

* Replace " " with "%20" so you have "/usr1/home/document/Ingenierie%20SYNLOG"

* Double quote the name
* Single quote the name (some shells treat the different quotes differently)

D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 AT cwru DOT edu> x0559
 Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
 Additional Information at http://www.cwru.edu/UL/ and http://keith.cwru.edu/
"Follow the white rabbit."