Amanda-Users

Re: tapeless backup again

2003-02-24 17:15:08
Subject: Re: tapeless backup again
From: bao <bao AT gibbons DOT com>
To: Matt Hyclak <hyclak AT math.ohiou DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:59:11 -0800
I had tried 2.4.3, but had the same problem as described, so I downgraded down to 2.4.2p1, and still have the same problem.

I will put back 2.4.3, and will refer/use 2.4.3 for further suggestion

Thanks

Matt Hyclak wrote:
On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 10:57:04AM -0800, bao enlightened us:

I've posted this a few days ago, but I guess it slipped through the list. Here I post it again.

I need to backup the first drive to the second hard drive on the same machine (client + server), but encounter this when running amdump. Here're the config. and the error mail

Thank you

<snip>

(brought to you by Amanda version 2.4.2p1)

There's your first problem. You'll need at least 2.4.3 to use the file driver.

Matt