Amanda-Users

RE: RAIT

2003-02-21 10:32:01
Subject: RE: RAIT
From: Keith Hall <K.Hall AT servicepower DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:22:04 -0000
Good point...

But I think if you use amrmtape you are effectively saying that the tape is
no longer in use therefore you wouldn't use amrmtape if you intend reusing
the tape(s). So amrmtape behaviour shouldn't change from what it does now.
Not sure why you would want to amrmtape 'just one'...

If amrmtape removes indexes and you didn't want to remove the indexes for
some reason then should there be an option to exclude this process?

Regards,

Keith.