Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda 2.4.4b1 fails on Linux

2003-02-20 10:02:09
Subject: Re: Amanda 2.4.4b1 fails on Linux
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA>
To: Chris_Marble AT hmc DOT edu
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:34:17 -0500
Hi Chris,

Could you send a backtrace?
In gdb, type 'where' after the Segmentation fault.

Could you also try to run amcheck with the MALLOC_CHECK_ variable set.
For more details on it, see the man page for malloc.

export MALLOC_CHECK_=2

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: martineau AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal