Amanda-Users

Re: [Fwd: Re: Tape and disk mirror configuration]

2003-02-19 16:53:31
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Tape and disk mirror configuration]
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA>
To: Milos Brkic <mbrkic AT farelogix DOT com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:22:51 -0500
Hi,

The file: driver will not work with the rait: driver, the problem
is that the rait fork many process to do command, but many of the file:
command change global variable, these change are lost when executed
under a forked process.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: martineau AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal