Amanda-Users

RE: Amflush

2002-12-26 17:11:18
Subject: RE: Amflush
From: "Bill Hults" <ehults AT paydata DOT com>
To: <gene_heskett AT iolinc DOT net>, "Amanda List" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:45:41 -0500
The files & directories are all owned correctly except for a couple like
amcheck which is owned by root:disk. Amflush is owned by amanda:disk.
I did not remove the rpms but all the files have the same date & I moved all
the old files to a temp directory before deleting them. I'm not running
up2date.
One other piece of info I didn't mention is that I have 2 backups that dump
into the same holding disk & I backup the some of the same partitions in
each backup. Amanda names them differently to tell them apart.
Thanks