Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda under cygwin

2002-12-11 08:48:36
Subject: Re: Amanda under cygwin
From: Ben Simpson <ben AT silextech DOT com>
To: Paolo Supino <paolo AT telmap DOT com>, "amanda-users AT amanda DOT org" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:02:19 -0500
I have 2.4.3  version
If you need help let me know. I need to creat myself some install instructions anyways.

Paolo Supino wrote:

Hi Ben
 Thanx, I saw it. I downloaded the files, but didn't get a chance to try
it out. From the naming of the files I had the suspicion that it something that will only work with Amanda 2.5.0 code base (that I don't have and don't want to try and make it work). Is it really for 2.5.0 or will it work on 2.4.3?

Paolo