Amanda-Users

Two questions about amcleanup

2002-12-10 08:54:04
Subject: Two questions about amcleanup
From: David Galveias <dgalveias AT di.fc.ul DOT pt>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:22:52 +0000
I'm using Amanda-2.4.3 on a Red Hat 7.1.

1)After i run an amcleanup, the amdump process disapears, but two processes still remain: planner and driver. Why don't they disapear?

2)When i run amcleanup how can i be certain that there were left no processes running on other machines? Shouldn't amandad take care of this? Sometimes when i try to run an amdump, after an interrupted amdump, i get a busy message about some clients. Is there a way to make this automatic? I always have to logon to the clients and kill any gtar/gzip processes running

Thank you for your atttention