ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Has anyone any info on Linux on Power - Big Endian clients

2017-11-10 11:23:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] Has anyone any info on Linux on Power - Big Endian clients
From: "King, Harold Clyde (Hal)" <hck AT UTK DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:19:55 +0000
Due to the recent CVEs (CVE-2017-1301) we have been upgrading our Spectrum
Protect clients to 8.1.2. I have found all but the clients for Linux on Power
(PPC) Big Endian. All that seems to be released for it is a new API no actual
client. I called the first level support and they sent me to sales, who have
not yet gotten back to me.

Has anyone any idea as to why the API would be released without a client?
Has anyone heard from sales or support as to when they might release a full
client distribution?

Thanks in advance

--
Hal King  - hck AT utk DOT edu