ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Scalability problems with expiration?

2017-10-17 09:39:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Scalability problems with expiration?
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 15:37:56 +0200
Not sure if I see any improvement going from 7.1.3 to 7.1.7.1. Expiration
has lasted 4 days processing the last "problematic" node with 50 mill
objects deleted so far. DB is on all flash so hardware performance should
not be an issue.

Hans Chr,

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT gmail DOT
com>