ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Sloooow deletion of objects on Replication target server

2017-07-25 15:22:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Sloooow deletion of objects on Replication target server
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:20:03 -0400
Thanks for the suggestions.  I am looking at the "blueprint" stuff and it
looks pretty heavy-duty.  I will look into running nmon.  Things seem to
have gotten worse since I upgraded the memory.  DB backups to NFS/ISILON
are now running 15+ hours with very little load (stopped all replications
since they were becoming never-ending).  Deleting of lots of objects
(20-million is one example) is running into many days if not a week.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT gmail DOT
com>