ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] No space available in storage pool failure but there is plenty of space

2017-07-18 09:42:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] No space available in storage pool failure but there is plenty of space
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT SEGROCERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 13:39:07 +0000
Zoltan,
Could it be that the amount of data that the backup is attempting to store
exceeds the amount of available storage space in the pool?
Recall that before sending the data the backup validates with the server that
there is sufficient space to store the data. If I recall correctly that number
is before compression.

Also noted this in your storage pool details below?
Pct Logical: 99.9

-Rick Adamson