ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 8.1 Linux client and IT13701 causing heartburn

2017-01-30 08:39:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 8.1 Linux client and IT13701 causing heartburn
From: Heinz Flemming <heinz.flemming AT KIT DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:37:33 +0100
According to Zoltan Forray
> Heinz
>
> Have you heard anything back from IBM on your PMR?     I just had another
> user call with the same problem, except that they ran traces to figure out
> where it was failing and the directory it stops on does not have but a few
> sub/nested directories.  Fortunately, the TESTFLAGS workaround seems to
> have worked for them.

Today, I received the following message from IBM:

<quote>
I opened apar IT18901 and it will be available on internet in next days.
The workaround is the same we previosuly informed you or youc an keep to
use the fix we delivered to you that contains the official fix that will be
implemented in  next releases,
</quote>

Best regards,
Heinz

Karlsruher Institut fuer Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Heinz Flemming
Scientific Data Management (SDM)

76131 Karlsruhe
E-Mail: heinz.flemming AT kit DOT edu
www.scc.kit.edu

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversitaet in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft