ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Select from Occupancy table is blank for Directory pool

2015-12-23 15:42:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Select from Occupancy table is blank for Directory pool
From: "Arbogast, Warren K" <warbogas AT IU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:40:56 +0000
Richard,
Thank you for both answers. REPORTING_MB is the basic answer. And, thanks for
the select reminder.
Keith

tsm: TSMBL01>q occ esappj10

Node Name   Type  Filespace   FSID  Storage       Number of     Physical
Logical
                  Name              Pool Name         Files        Space
Space
                                                                Occupied
Occupied
                                                                    (MB)
 (MB)
----------  ----  ----------  ----  ----------  -----------  -----------
-----------
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /              3  DEDUP            19,011            -
799.10
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /boot          2  DEDUP                64            -
244.57
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /home          4  DEDUP            10,462            -
415.37
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /opt           5  DEDUP            27,215            -
7,545.83
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /usr           6  DEDUP            86,980            -
5,377.92
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /var           1  DEDUP            10,042            -
4,102.47

tsm: TSMBL01>select filespace_name,stgpool_name,reporting_mb from occupancy
where node_name='ESAPPJ10'

FILESPACE_NAME: /boot
  STGPOOL_NAME: DEDUP
  REPORTING_MB: 244.57

FILESPACE_NAME: /var
  STGPOOL_NAME: DEDUP
  REPORTING_MB: 4102.47

FILESPACE_NAME: /home
  STGPOOL_NAME: DEDUP
  REPORTING_MB: 415.37

FILESPACE_NAME: /
  STGPOOL_NAME: DEDUP
  REPORTING_MB: 799.10

FILESPACE_NAME: /opt
  STGPOOL_NAME: DEDUP
  REPORTING_MB: 7545.83

FILESPACE_NAME: /usr
  STGPOOL_NAME: DEDUP
  REPORTING_MB: 5377.92

On 12/23/15, 15:34, "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager on behalf of Richard Cowen"
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on behalf of rcowen AT CPPASSOCIATES DOT COM>