ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SAP issue

2015-12-10 08:34:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SAP issue
From: Martin Janosik <martin.janosik AT CZ.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:31:44 +0100
Hello Eric,

if you start dsmc and look up help for 'encryptiontype' parameter, will
find exactly this info which state AES128 is default value.

Syntax

                   .-AES128-.
>>-ENCRYPTIONType--+--------+----------------------------------><
                   '-DES56--'

Parameters

AES128
   AES 128-bit data encryption. AES 128-bit data encryption provides a
   stronger form of data encryption than DES 56-bit data encryption.
   This is the default.

DES56
   DES 56-bit data encryption.

Hope that helps

Martin J.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/10/2015
11:28:27 AM: