ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.3 and Directory-container storage pools

2015-10-07 11:07:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.3 and Directory-container storage pools
From: "Loon, EJ van (ITOPT3) - KLM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:05:18 +0000
Hi Mike!
On the TSM Symposium in Dresden last month IBM stated that the MOVE DATA option
to a container pool is a high priority for IBM and it's a candidate for the
first half of 2016. If it's a priority for you, you should tell your IBM
contact. If more people find this important, it will get a higher priority.
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
AF/KLM Storage Engineering