ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Incomplete events ANE4914I ANE4916I ANE4197I on v6.3 server activity log

2015-10-07 11:04:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Incomplete events ANE4914I ANE4916I ANE4197I on v6.3 server activity log
From: Heinz Flemming - SCC <heinz.flemming AT KIT DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 17:02:05 +0200
According to David Rigaudiere:
[Charset UTF-8 unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]
> Hi,
> I have funny incomplete events into the activitylog for my TSM v6.3.4.0
> server.
>
> Starting with client v7.1.2.0 we have new events for client session resume :
>
> ANE4197I             Total number of objects encrypted:
> ANE4914I             Total number of objects grew:
> ANE4916I             Total number of retries:
>
> To the v5.5 server the event are complete.
> To the v6.3.4.0 server the ANE code is missing inside the actlog

See: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT08835

(SOME ANEXXXXI MESSAGES ARE NOT REPORTED IN SERVER 6.3.X ACTLOG
FOR 7.1 CLIENT BACKUP SUMMARY/STATISTICS)

Regards, Heinz Flemming

Karlsruher Institut fuer Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

KIT - Universitaet des Landes Baden-Wuerttemberg und
nationales Forschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft