ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] A Good Time to plan for TSM Symposium 2015

2015-05-11 07:39:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] A Good Time to plan for TSM Symposium 2015
From: Claus Kalle <kalle AT UNI-KOELN DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:34:17 +0200
Dear TSM 2015 interests,

many of you have followed the evolution on http://tsm2015.uni-koeln.de
during the past months and have registered already, but as there are
still some seats left I thought to remind the list about the TSM
symposium 2015 in Dresden.
We expect again about 250 delegates from all over the world for 4 days
of exchange and sharing of ideas and experience.

The TSM symposium 2015  will be held in the Westin Bellevue Hotel in
Dresden, Germany from 22.-25.09.2015.
However space will be running out, so better register latest until mid
of June to be sure to get a hotel room!

So if you consider going to TSM 2015, look at the currently planned program
 http://tsm2015.uni-koeln.de
under "Program" among much more information on that server and go ahead
and REGISTER!

Topics covered: TSM backup of virtual environments, TSM roadmap&future,
Flashcopy Support, TSM user experiences: GPFS, NDMP, Exchange, and last
not leat TSM & Cloud.

Speakers include
- Dave Cannon: TSM chief architect
- Colin Dawson: TSM server development
- Jim Smith: TSM client architect
- Greg Van Hise
- Matt Anglin
- Chris Zaremba
and others..
- User perspective reports from Bosch, CERN and others

Enrollment/Registration subpages are ready to be used to register
("Registration") right away.

Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please excuse any duplicate
mailings at this time.
--
Claus Kalle, Universitaet zu Koeln, RRZK                   i   i
             Leiter Abteilung Systeme                      I   I