ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VE 7.1.1.1 backup "freezing" a VM & question about "megablocks"

2015-03-07 05:10:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VE 7.1.1.1 backup "freezing" a VM & question about "megablocks"
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 09:06:48 +0100
Hi Steve,

Version 5.0u2 is not supported for Virtual Environments version 7.1.

reference:

*Supported VMware vCenter Server versions*

The following VMware vCenter Server versions are supported:

   - vCenter Server 5.1
   - vCenter Server 5.5

*Attention:* ESXi 5.1 hosts must be at Update 3 or newer patch or update
level. ESXi 5.5 hosts must be at Patch 4 or newer patch or update level.
These prerequisite levels address a critical VMware Changed Block Tracking
(CBT) integrity issue described in VMware KB 2090639
<http://www-01.ibm.com/support/kb.vmware.com/kb/2090639>.

Regards,
  Stefan