ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Slow dismounts for RHEL6.6 TSM 6.3.4.300 library client

2015-02-20 11:37:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Slow dismounts for RHEL6.6 TSM 6.3.4.300 library client
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 08:35:31 -0800
Of course shortly after posting I managed to track this down - we had
changed the IP address of the library client as part of the upgrade and
hadn't updated the server profile on the manager. What made this kind of
tricky to track down was that library sharing does work, and the
communication errors are logged only intermittently in the activity log.

2/20/2015 07:49:57      ANR0454E Session rejected by server GARUDA, reason:
201 -
                          Communication Failure.

Life is good now, my Friday is saved.

-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354