ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Size of restore

2015-01-09 08:53:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Size of restore
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:52:57 -0400
Hello,
I believe what you are looking for is the -querysummary client option.
You would use that with the "query backup" command. For example :

dsmc query backup d:\foldertorestore\* -su=yes -querysummary

Look for the "Summary Statistics" at the end of the output.

Rejean Larivee
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Software Support

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/09/2015
09:24:01 AM: