ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Filespace level migration? was: breaking up tsm for ve backups into different nodes

2015-01-07 17:31:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Filespace level migration? was: breaking up tsm for ve backups into different nodes
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:29:27 +0000
Followup,
We upgraded a customer from 6.3.5 to 7.1.1.100 today (Windows TSM server).
The disk pool where TSM/VE 7.1.1 data lands will now indeed do multiple
concurrent migration processes out to a sequential pool, even though all the
data is owned by one node. (It's migrating at the filespace level now; so you
still get only 1 stream if only 1 filespace left to be migrated.)

Big help for our environment.