ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Weird SQL output

2014-11-21 11:42:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Weird SQL output
From: Efim <Eakkerman AT RAMBLER DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 20:40:46 +0400
Erik,
I can't believe that you're never checkin private tapes.
After checked in last_use is NULL. It is not an issue. It just tell
that nobody use this tape after it checked in.
also don't forget about last_use='DbBackup'
so I think:

Total private tapes = tapes with last_use='Data' + tapes with
last_use='DbBackup' +  tapes with last_use is NULL but present in
volumes table
 + tapes with last_use is NULL but with type=Backupset (select
volume_name from volhistory where type='BACKUPSET')

Efim

Efim